Xeonix 508 Pk Server
REGISTER.


Forums Made By: Joe
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterVoteLog in

Share | 
 

 Preview of Team smoked pk vid

Go down 
AuthorMessage
overkil
Site Mod


Posts : 32
Points : 76674
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2010-03-28

PostSubject: Preview of Team smoked pk vid   Thu May 13, 2010 8:05 pm

Solo vid of me


Last edited by overkil on Fri May 14, 2010 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kirebla

avatar

Posts : 63
Points : 75688
Reputation : -13
Join date : 2010-05-07
Age : 24
Location : Cuba

PostSubject: Re: Preview of Team smoked pk vid   Thu May 13, 2010 8:09 pm

hopefully in "real" vid there will be more than lucky melee hits
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xeonix.roflforum.net
Joe
Site Admin
Site Admin
avatar

Posts : 64
Points : 77446
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2010-02-26
Age : 23
Location : British Columbia, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Preview of Team smoked pk vid   Thu May 13, 2010 10:10 pm

kirebla wrote:
hopefully in "real" vid there will be more than lucky melee hits

This ^^^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xeonixpk.roflforum.net
kirebla

avatar

Posts : 63
Points : 75688
Reputation : -13
Join date : 2010-05-07
Age : 24
Location : Cuba

PostSubject: Re: Preview of Team smoked pk vid   Fri May 14, 2010 6:35 am

Joe wrote:
kirebla wrote:
hopefully in "real" vid there will be more than lucky melee hits

This ^^^^

dont ban me pale
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xeonix.roflforum.net
overkil
Site Mod


Posts : 32
Points : 76674
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2010-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Preview of Team smoked pk vid   Fri May 14, 2010 2:05 pm

kirebla wrote:
Joe wrote:
kirebla wrote:
hopefully in "real" vid there will be more than lucky melee hits

This ^^^^

dont ban me pale
Your mad cause i own you in tale runners.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kirebla

avatar

Posts : 63
Points : 75688
Reputation : -13
Join date : 2010-05-07
Age : 24
Location : Cuba

PostSubject: Re: Preview of Team smoked pk vid   Fri May 14, 2010 5:04 pm

overkil wrote:
kirebla wrote:
Joe wrote:
kirebla wrote:
hopefully in "real" vid there will be more than lucky melee hits

This ^^^^

dont ban me pale
Your mad cause i own you in tale runners.

whats tale runners?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xeonix.roflforum.net
overkil
Site Mod


Posts : 32
Points : 76674
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2010-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Preview of Team smoked pk vid   Fri May 14, 2010 6:02 pm

kirebla wrote:
overkil wrote:
kirebla wrote:
Joe wrote:
kirebla wrote:
hopefully in "real" vid there will be more than lucky melee hits

This ^^^^

dont ban me pale
Your mad cause i own you in tale runners.

whats tale runners?
Tales runner my bad geez
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Preview of Team smoked pk vid   

Back to top Go down
 
Preview of Team smoked pk vid
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xeonix 508 Pk Server :: Forums :: Pk Section-
Jump to: