Xeonix 508 Pk Server
REGISTER.
Xeonix 508 Pk Server
REGISTER.
Xeonix 508 Pk Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums Made By: Joe

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterVoteLog in

im so cool was hacked

Go down 
+2
Joe
im so cool
6 posters
AuthorMessage
im so cool

im so cool was hacked Empty
PostSubject: im so cool was hacked   im so cool was hacked Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 11:14 pm

marble bidet found out my password, stole my ags and mass tele tabbed until my account was banned, this was extremly uncool, he did this on the xeonix pk server my user was im so cool, he died with my void and firecape and just logged out meaning if i got it back i would have my void range helm left and maybe my dark bow and fury if he didnt xfer that when i asked him why he did it he said he did it for fun i really hope something is done about this because i actaully liked this server
Back to top Go down
im so cool

PostSubject: i have evidence   im so cool was hacked Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 1:59 pm

i took a video of him explaining why he hacked me but according to him he didnt hack me he just got on my account and dropped everything then picked it up on his account then got the account banned how can i upload a video on forums
Back to top Go down
Joe
Site Admin
Site Admin
Joe

PostSubject: Re: im so cool was hacked   im so cool was hacked Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 6:46 pm

Dont worry this will be dealt with.
Back to top Go down
http://xeonixpk.roflforum.net
kirebla

kirebla

PostSubject: Re: im so cool was hacked   im so cool was hacked Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 10:48 pm

hahahahahahahha +1 for marble bidet
Back to top Go down
http://xeonix.roflforum.net
Max
Server Owner
Server Owner

PostSubject: Re: im so cool was hacked   im so cool was hacked Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 12:05 pm

im so cool wrote:
marble bidet found out my password, stole my ags and mass tele tabbed until my account was banned, this was extremly uncool, he did this on the xeonix pk server my user was im so cool, he died with my void and firecape and just logged out meaning if i got it back i would have my void range helm left and maybe my dark bow and fury if he didnt xfer that when i asked him why he did it he said he did it for fun i really hope something is done about this because i actaully liked this server
im so cool wrote:
i took a video of him explaining why he hacked me but according to him he didnt hack me he just got on my account and dropped everything then picked it up on his account then got the account banned how can i upload a video on forums

As far as I understand 'hack' implies using third-party software in order to get your password, thus a guess cannot be classified as a hack.
I understand your annoyance due to losing your account and items but unfortunately the only possible solution would be directed against "marble bidet", who has not in any way broken the rules.
If you believe marble's action was against the rules, provide more details.
p.s. Are you going to upload your video or no?
Back to top Go down
im so cool

PostSubject: Re: im so cool was hacked   im so cool was hacked Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:48 pm

i guess its ok he did it to many people and to be honest im done with it, he does it for fun and doesnt give a shit, he did it to choosen one and im so cool and i guess that isnt proof enuf i have the video if u tell me how to upload it i will but untill then i have found one of the other 10k servers that are available and am using that, the ags was really hard for me to get and i dont want to get another one so until then u have lost one of your 7 players and actually more of like 3 because im so ftw quit and choosen one also quit
Back to top Go down
Max
Server Owner
Server Owner

PostSubject: Re: im so cool was hacked   im so cool was hacked Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 8:47 pm

im so cool wrote:
he did it to choosen one.......
actually more of like 3 because im so ftw quit and choosen one also quit
False and false.
Back to top Go down
kirebla

kirebla

PostSubject: Re: im so cool was hacked   im so cool was hacked Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:02 pm

Max wrote:
im so cool wrote:
False and false.
omg hi
Back to top Go down
overkil
Site Mod

PostSubject: Re: im so cool was hacked   im so cool was hacked Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 8:34 pm

kirebla wrote:
Max wrote:
im so cool wrote:
False and false.
omg hi
max is god oh that explains lots
Back to top Go down
kirebla

kirebla

PostSubject: Re: im so cool was hacked   im so cool was hacked Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 3:23 pm

overkil wrote:
kirebla wrote:
Max wrote:
im so cool wrote:
False and false.
omg hi
have u made an idol of him that u worship be4 u sleep?
Back to top Go down
im so tank

PostSubject: Re: im so cool was hacked   im so cool was hacked Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 10:34 am

i quit just became the server became a load of bullshit with bugs.
Back to top Go down
kirebla

kirebla

PostSubject: Re: im so cool was hacked   im so cool was hacked Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 8:31 pm

im so tank wrote:
i quit just became the server became a load of bullshit with bugs.
yay
Back to top Go down
im so cool

PostSubject: fuck it   im so cool was hacked Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:24 am

honestly im so cool/im so ftw, im so tank, and choosen one/chosen one are gone off your server 2 of which due to marble douche bag and you dont give a shit thanks :p your a pro owner check out his vid some time makin fun of ppl on the server joe was included in the vid and was made fun of i beleive anyway in the vid i took he calls joe a pussy and similar shit but i dont give a fuck what you do cuz i got mems back on real rs and thats better than a p server any day so gl with your server
Back to top Go down
im so cool

PostSubject: Re: im so cool was hacked   im so cool was hacked Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:25 am

kirebla wrote:
overkil wrote:
kirebla wrote:
Max wrote:
im so cool wrote:
False and false.
omg hi
have u made an idol of him that u worship be4 u sleep?
lots of boxes o.0
Back to top Go down
kirebla

kirebla

PostSubject: Re: im so cool was hacked   im so cool was hacked Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:06 pm

im so cool wrote:
honestly im so cool/im so ftw, im so tank, and choosen one/chosen one are gone off your server 2 of which due to marble douche bag and you dont give a shit thanks :p your a pro owner check out his vid some time makin fun of ppl on the server joe was included in the vid and was made fun of i beleive anyway in the vid i took he calls joe a pussy and similar shit but i dont give a fuck what you do cuz i got mems back on real rs and thats better than a p server any day so gl with your server
Former hit list
im so cool
im so tank
choosen one

New hit list
All albanians
Back to top Go down
im so tank

PostSubject: Re: im so cool was hacked   im so cool was hacked Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 8:47 am

kirebla wrote:
im so cool wrote:
Former hit list
im so cool
im so tank
choosen one

New hit list
All albanians

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHa, u mad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: im so cool was hacked   im so cool was hacked Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

im so cool was hacked
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xeonix 508 Pk Server :: Help Desk :: Reporting-
Jump to: