Xeonix 508 Pk Server
REGISTER.
Xeonix 508 Pk Server
REGISTER.
Xeonix 508 Pk Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums Made By: Joe

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterVoteLog in

hey i have problem with rocko

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gandalf

hey i have problem with rocko Empty
PostSubject: hey i have problem with rocko   hey i have problem with rocko Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 2:30 pm

hey i have a problem with rocko because he tries to jail my accounts he says i farm kills but i do not im sure he says it after i tried to pk him when he was looting back items but its not farming
also he says i fc offscreen but i dont understand why i cant fc and how it can be offscreen, u can only cast when u see someone in screen and if he cant see me he means he chose wrong position
Back to top Go down
kirebla

kirebla

PostSubject: Re: hey i have problem with rocko   hey i have problem with rocko Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 3:22 pm

gandalf wrote:
hey i have a problem with rocko because he tries to jail my accounts he says i farm kills but i do not im sure he says it after i tried to pk him when he was looting back items but its not farming
also he says i fc offscreen but i dont understand why i cant fc and how it can be offscreen, u can only cast when u see someone in screen and if he cant see me he means he chose wrong position
why is rocko able to jail???
Back to top Go down
http://xeonix.roflforum.net
Joe
Site Admin
Site Admin
Joe

PostSubject: Re: hey i have problem with rocko   hey i have problem with rocko Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 4:22 pm

kirebla wrote:
gandalf wrote:

Hes mod.
Back to top Go down
http://xeonixpk.roflforum.net
kirebla

kirebla

PostSubject: Re: hey i have problem with rocko   hey i have problem with rocko Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 8:33 pm

Joe wrote:
kirebla wrote:
gandalf wrote:

Hes mod.
why is gandalf forum mod lmfao
Back to top Go down
Joe
Site Admin
Site Admin
Joe

PostSubject: Re: hey i have problem with rocko   hey i have problem with rocko Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 9:05 pm

kirebla wrote:
Joe wrote:
kirebla wrote:
gandalf wrote:

Hes mod.
hes guest moron..
Back to top Go down
kirebla

kirebla

PostSubject: Re: hey i have problem with rocko   hey i have problem with rocko Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 2:34 pm

Joe wrote:
kirebla wrote:
Joe wrote:
kirebla wrote:
gandalf wrote:

Hes mod.
hes guest moron..
no ur moron for making guest and forum mod same color name
Back to top Go down
Joe
Site Admin
Site Admin
Joe

PostSubject: Re: hey i have problem with rocko   hey i have problem with rocko Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 2:40 pm

kirebla wrote:
Joe wrote:
kirebla wrote:
Joe wrote:
kirebla wrote:
gandalf wrote:

Hes mod.
hes guest moron..

Is it a problem?
Back to top Go down
kirebla

kirebla

PostSubject: Re: hey i have problem with rocko   hey i have problem with rocko Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 1:16 am

Joe wrote:
kirebla wrote:
Joe wrote:
kirebla wrote:
Joe wrote:
kirebla wrote:
gandalf wrote:

Hes mod.
hes guest moron..

Is it a problem?
clearly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hey i have problem with rocko   hey i have problem with rocko Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hey i have problem with rocko
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xeonix 508 Pk Server :: Help Desk :: Reporting-
Jump to: