Xeonix 508 Pk Server
REGISTER.
Xeonix 508 Pk Server
REGISTER.
Xeonix 508 Pk Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums Made By: Joe

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterVoteLog in

Tuna is missing using his admin powers and should be demoted to mod if not completly stripped of power

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Terrorising

Tuna is missing using his admin powers and should be demoted to mod if not completly stripped of power Empty
PostSubject: Tuna is missing using his admin powers and should be demoted to mod if not completly stripped of power   Tuna is missing using his admin powers and should be demoted to mod if not completly stripped of power Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 5:49 pm

[b][i]Tuna Banned me for no reason, then Joe being a good admin unbanned my account for them, then when i logged back in Tuna admited to being a hidden admin and started to repeditly kick me and ban me, Joe and many other players were a witness to this i said nothing to tuna after he banned me and before he kicked me he said kick?! every time the kicked me and laughed about it until i said i was videoing, but my video proof was messed up do to lagg and my graphics werent the best. I belive it only fair that Tuna be demoted or stripped of power. If he is not he should at least be watched very closesly and be warned for his missuse of his admin powers.
Back to top Go down
Joe
Site Admin
Site Admin
Joe

Tuna is missing using his admin powers and should be demoted to mod if not completly stripped of power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuna is missing using his admin powers and should be demoted to mod if not completly stripped of power   Tuna is missing using his admin powers and should be demoted to mod if not completly stripped of power Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 5:51 pm

Thank-You, this will be looked into.
Back to top Go down
http://xeonixpk.roflforum.net
rob

PostSubject: shud tuna be demoted?   Tuna is missing using his admin powers and should be demoted to mod if not completly stripped of power Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 5:17 pm

i tihnk he shud be demoted because you dont have mods that make your game play harder they're there for making gameplay easier =)
Back to top Go down
Max
Server Owner
Server Owner

PostSubject: Re: Tuna is missing using his admin powers and should be demoted to mod if not completly stripped of power   Tuna is missing using his admin powers and should be demoted to mod if not completly stripped of power Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 11:46 am

he isn't mod/admin/hidden admin.. exciting narrative.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tuna is missing using his admin powers and should be demoted to mod if not completly stripped of power   Tuna is missing using his admin powers and should be demoted to mod if not completly stripped of power Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tuna is missing using his admin powers and should be demoted to mod if not completly stripped of power
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xeonix 508 Pk Server :: Help Desk :: Reporting-
Jump to: